Chromebooks come loaded with powerful tools for dyslexia and dysgraphia—many of which can be life-changing.
But how can you get the most out of them?
Mike Marotta has been at the forefront of the Google accessibility movement. He’ll walk you through some of the most powerful built-in Chromebook supports, and go beyond to show you how other supports like Co:Writer® and Snap&Read™ go beyond to target specific needs with features like:
- Reading comprehension tools
- Organizational tools for executive functioning
- Voice typing and word prediction to get words flowing
- PDF Annotation for accessible digital classrooms
- Language/Translation supports for ELL students
- Word Prediction/completion
Participants receive a guide: Google Tools and Beyond: Technology to Support Learning Recovery.